Monday, April 26, 2010

Sigh

positive thinking! positive thinking!! i can't let what others say affect me so much!!

apart from that.

pretty good!

its the first day that the new afternoon tea set was put into place. :)

Not bad!!

Around $1100 afternoon tea sales. Which is higher than our usual! Praise God!! I can't help but feel good when i see the new material that I've designed.

I think that's what i like best about this job. You can see ppl actually using the stuff you design.

I'll be in Sydney next week. First time with parents. Not sure how its gonna work out. Hope to see a lot of friends!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i've realized how 苦手, pathetic, i'm at handling conflict

比想像中脆弱

or maybe i've just been too comfortable in Australia these years

神様!助けてください!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tin, haven't been updating your blog lately hor? Hmm.. I actually admire you a lot. Especially whenever you take the initiative to make new friends in the church, something I really need to learn from you. I do felt that my network is too small, yet I didn't have the courage to go out of my comfort zone and make some changes in my life, so when I saw you out there taking initiative to talk to people,I actually get encouraged ^^ I like that attitude of yours Tin!

    ReplyDelete