Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Amazing Race

Ah....i haven't watched the amazing race since highschool! And that was only because we watched it for some reason in Mr. Goh's Bible class. And tonight i watched it with my housemate, and i got all excited cuz there were ASIANS in the race :) I was rooting for them and watched the whole 2 hrs...and i'll watch next week too!

And i just checked online that Tammy and Victor (the asian team) WON!! so happy.

I was thinking who would i go on the amazing race with? Nat. But it'd be better to have a guy girl team. Nat and James.

Too bad i don't have a brother. Otherwise I might go with my brother too! like the asian team :)

2 comments:

  1. Lol tinnie :)
    I've been thinking of going with my family. All of them, dad would probably never do it though, mom and I would fight a lot because we're so similar (I can already see the drama), Ringo and I would probably miscommunicate all over the place and want to kill each other.. But it does sound like it will be a good bonding experience.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i can't imagine going with my parents, its so much running around!

    ReplyDelete