Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today's progress

I'm making a shirt. In fact, a blouse....doesn't that word....sound so old fashioned? A blouse. And when did I become so domestic? And I have an urge to take cooking lessons. What's happening to me?
But then I remember when I was a kid (primary school) I took cooking and sewing lessons during the summer holidays.

Maybe I'm rediscovering a part of me that lay buried for so many years.

I kinda wish i had cooler hobbies. Like guitar.
Nah. I don't think I'll ever become a guitar girl.
But Eunice is so cool. (Eun is my guitar playing friend from Highschool)

I wonder how long this girly, domestic phase will last. But at least its better than my drama addiction :)

3 comments:

  1. loll... it's great to want to do those hobbies, it's precisely that not many does them that make you special :P
    people would want you to help them make clothes :P
    and cook for them :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. go hard out on the guitar, its not as hard as you think

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha doode. remember the time of our EPIC FAIL DINNER? when we were in like... ionno. elementary school some time hahaa.

    uncooked potatoes.
    late dinner...
    yada yada.

    ReplyDelete