Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sha + Olivia + Me!



I invited Sha and Olivia over for dinner :) and I cooked 1 dish! but I reckon its more suitable for my taste than theirs. They had to add extra salt and chilli sauce...but it was good! I used a Jap recipe. And Olivia brought over her blender, we made banana milkshakes, and Sha brought a cake. Building relationships are good. but takes time. But Sha said she was interested in coming along to church camp!

today I woke up - did devotions went swimming with Sha - met up with Jade - groceries - clean toilet with Wing (its so much faster to do it together) - cook dinner - eat dinner and talk - and then now, at 10:30 I'm back at my desk.....to start work......

Praise God! I'm making better use of my time than watching Jap shows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment