Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bit of Explanation

And so those that I've posted are everything I've made so far.
I guess the purpose of this blog is to encourage myself to keep on making stuff, keep on posting. Too easy for me to watch dramas and do nothing.
I will try to update this blog as often as possible. Aiming for at least once a week.
This blog is mainly in English as you can see, but will randomly put in some Chinese and some Jap, as that is currently how my brain works.

I might even post up some of the comics I've drawn.
I haven't been drawing recently, I find it hard to draw something sort of funny without partially insulting someone. Esp since the ppl that I will draw about are usually people I know.....
Being funny but not offensive is an art really.

And I picked up needlefelting! I love it because I can do it while I listen to music or watch dramas. Ok, not only that, but its just nice being able to create something physical with my hands.

Thanks for reading.

Tin

3 comments:

  1. really cool stuff there, tinny. you're so crafty! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it hard to draw something sort of funny without partially insulting someone.

    ROFL.

    ReplyDelete